- Granite by Nashua, it is 70% wool, 30% acrylic, beautifully dyed yarn 3.75 to 4 sts per inch.
- Paradise by Nashua, it is 48% wool & 48% alpaca 4% nylon which again is 3.75 to 4 sts to the inch in solid colors.
- The new Gedifra line is in... all I can say is WOW! True to Gedifra style, the patterns are stunning and the new yarns are gorgeous!
- Our new sock yarns include Regia's "flusi" sock yarn, brand new this season! It is the same great 4 ply Regia sock yarn only in fun new colors.
- We also now have Best Foot Forward sock yarn by Nashua.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Ok, it has been way too long since we have had an update, let me just quickly say that it was an unfortunate password issue that we just got resolved yesterday. Knit does happen, even to me.
I would like to take this time to sincerely thank those of you that have braved the construction and the heat to continue supporting Knit Happens! It has not gone un-noticed and is greatly appreciated!
Now, on to the good stuff, new yarn has arrived! We now have:
I have decided to continue with weekly yarn sales until Labor Day. We need space for new yarns that are arriving daily.
Also, the Fall Class Schedule is now posted on the blog, and is in the store, be sure to sign up early to secure your space. Don't forget, once you are paid in full for a class, you will receive 15% off all yarns not already on sale until your class is over.
As a final note and update, Mary is doing well, home resting... well at least she is suppose to be resting, but I think we can all relate to how hard that can be at times. She is looking forward to returning to Knit Happens, as we are looking forward to having her back in the game! I will keep you all posted as to when that will be. Barbie will be back with us soon from the islands off of Seattle. She spent her summer walking her loving dogs by the beach, sewing seeds, composting and making everything beautiful, just the way Barbie does to everything she touches. Emily started taking classes at ASU this week, so she will be in the store less... we will miss her, but support higher education. The rest of us, Viki, Debi and I are plugging away and looking forward to seeing all of you in the store soon.
For now, fair well and happy knitting,