Saturday, July 18, 2009

SUMMER SALE

Believe it or not summer is almost over - well, summer as far as school is concerned anyway.  I cant believe that my youngest is starting her senior year at high school in just a week.  It is strange to think of summer being over when it is still in the 100 degree temperature range.  I remember going to school in my new WINTER   outfit - but I digress!

As a final incentive before your schedule starts to fill up driving kids from place to place; come in and take adavantage of our DEBBIE BLISS SALE!  That's right!  CJ decided to put the following Debbie Bliss  yarns 
on special starting Tuesday July 21 - Saturday July 25. 

Choose from the following:

Debbie Bliss Pure Silk - 35% off

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino - DK, Aran and Chunky - 40% off

Debbie Bliss Rialto - 4ply, DK and Aran - 50% off








No comments: