Friday, July 23, 2010

YES - WE ARE MOVING!

Retrain your husbands, reset your navigation devices, retrain your brain - Knit Happens is moving! No biggie - just down Indian School Road! Our new address is 8100 E Indian School Road Suite 105. Just east of Hayden on the North side of the street, next door to KFC. We will be closed Friday, July 30 and Saturday July 31, 2010 and will reopen Monday, August 2, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.
Please come in and see us at our new location. The store may not be perfect on Monday morning so we ask that you please forgive any confusion or mess! See you soon!

5 comments:

Soft Landings said...

good luck on the move. can't wait to see you in the new location.

Stephanie said...

Move anywhere but just DON'T CLOSE!!

Anonymous said...

I drove by last night and saw you were gone and FREAKED. I have yet to be in the store and was saddened I may have missed my opportunity. I'm elated to find out you were just moving.

Tori K said...

PHEW! I thought you were closed for good. Glad to know you just moved! :)

Anonymous said...

The new store is AMAZING!